STEM is integral to economic development. For Florida, this is uniquely true.
When STEMflorida was created, we formed with an understanding of the linkage between community and industry competitiveness and talent - especially STEM talent. We align our programming and partnerships through the eight economic development regions identified by Enterprise Florida and the Florida Economic Development Council.
We are available to provide support to regional and local economic development teams seeking to better understand their STEM talent pipelines, promote sustainability and growth for STEM-enabled business, and cultivate strong regional STEM collaboratives and hubs.
For additional on Florida, site selection consultants and economic developers are encouraged to explore the following resources and partners:
- CareerSource Florida
- Enterprise Florida
- Florida Department of Economic Opportunity
- Space Florida
- Industry Brief: Aviation & Aerospace
- Industry Brief: Life Sciences
- Industry Brief: Manufacturing
- Industry Brief: Information Technology
- Industry Brief: Clean Tech
- Industry Brief: Logistics & Distribution
- Industry Brief: Headquarters
- Industry Brief: Financial & Professional Services